Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Shah Rukh Khan Qoutes

(December 2001, about Hrithik Roshan): I wish I looked as good as he does. And I wish I danced as well as he does!

Awards that ignore me are losers.

I'm try-sexual. I try anything that's sexual.

I have no competition. Every year the names I'm pitted against keep changing. You can't cream the competition, you have to kill it.

If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.

I'd like to believe there's a little of Hitler and Napoleon in me. Even if I try, I can't be as selfless as Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa.

Recently an actor asked me to teach him how to speak fast. Wasn't I once criticised for speaking too fast? Now they're doing it my way.

Maybe the country doesn't pray for me like they do for Sachin Tendulkar, but I know I'm on a good wicket as well.

I work like a retailer. I sell my services, take my money and keep it in the bank.

I don't kiss on screen. Period.

I'm no megalomaniac. Even I found it boring to have an entire website devoted to trivia about me. No one's interested in a one man show, unless you happen to be an Amitabh Bachchan.

Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.

Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.

No comments: